Ayat Copyright© All Rights serve permata_ibuayah

mari sebarkan kebaikan


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Saturday 18 May 2013

sekali dia tanye kat aku daaa.......

my friend : hani, y there's no different between muslim and non-muslim nowadays?
me: y u say like that?
my friend : bcoz muslim not wearing this (their finger point at my head)
that's mean tudung.
me : .......(terdiam sebentar)
ok, let me explain, they are muslim, but maybe she's not get hidayah yet.
my friend : and y there are so many muslim eat at non-muslim restaurant?
dun they feel scared?
me : erm.......maybe there are muslim chef at that restaurant?

allahurabbi, jagalah iman di dada kami.
agar ia sentiasa bertambah. bertambah dan bertambah.
jangan engkau kurangkan. sentuhlah dan peluklah hati kami
agar kami tetap teguh di jalan-MU ini.


No comments:

Post a Comment